There are many reasons why someone might choose to do financial planning. Some common reasons include:
- To pursue financial goals, such as retirement, buying a home, or paying for college.
- To reduce financial stress.
- To make sure they are on track to meet their financial needs in the future.
- To maintain their assets and income.
- To make informed financial decisions.
- To take advantage of tax breaks and other financial planning strategies.
- To have a different view of your assets provided by a third party
Financial planning can help you pursue your financial goals by providing you with a roadmap to follow.
it can also help you identify risks opportunities, and make sure you are taking steps to protect your assets and income.